Memberships can be applied for or renewed at any WAC Show or at the Washington Arms Collectors Office in Renton, WA. Membership dues are non-refundable, and extend from the date of purchase until the following January 1st (pro-ration is not available). New members that show WAC staff a valid Washington Concealed Pistol License at time of applicationdo not require a separate background check fee, otherwise a $12.00 background check must be paid prior to processing.
FULL MEMBERSHIP: Open to all persons 21 years of age who meet the conditions set forth on the application. $35.00 per year.
LIFE MEMBERSHIP: Open to all persons 21 years of age who meet the conditions on the application. $500.00 or 100 accumulated unused due's credits. Members 65 years of age $250.00.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP: (Non-Voting). Open to all persons 18-21 who meet the conditions on the application. Associate members must be sponsored by an annual or life member in good standing. $25.00 per year.
SPOUSAL/FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: (Non-Voting). Open to the spouses and children of members ages 5-18. $10.00 per year.
- This form may be printed and brought with you to our office or show, but must be presented with identification in person.
- You must provide a copy of this application which is legible and signed.
- You must have a background check performed or provide proof of
clear background with your application. This is achieved via one of
the following options:
- Current dealer license.
- Current C&R license.
- Current Law Enforcement ID.
- Current CPL (Concealed Pistol License)
- State-issued firearm ownership ID (if applicable from applicant's state of residence).
- Include an additional $12.00 background check processing fee.
NOTE: If you let your WAC membership expire and/or you are late in renewing your application, you will need to repeat one of the above options.
Please use our printable form.